- High Road to Taos—excellent site from sangres.com
- High Road to Taos—from the Red River visitor's information site
- High Road to Taos—from Moon Travel Guides
- Beyond Taos is a great website with resources for exploring the area.
- Take the High Road: Santa Fe to Taos, New Mexico—article from ProtoTravels.
- High Road to Taos—colorful map from New Mexico Vacation Directory
- Driving the High Road to Taos—by Betsy Malloy from About.com (she writes on California travel, but this page is about New Mexico)
- High Road to Taos with nice map from Go-NewMexico.com
- High Road to Taos video by OpenRoadTV
- Truchas Peaks Place: getaways, retreats, conferences, gatherings - all with beautiful views: TruchasPeaksPlace.com
- Casa Escondida in Chimayo is highly recommended, and is a long-time supporter of the HRA Tour.
- Northern New Mexico Getaway in Truchas.
- Casa Veranda Guest House Llano, NM - Blair and Owen Brown - email@example.com / 830 708 4822
Other Lodging options
In Taos: The serene B&B, Adobe and Pines Inn: www.AdobePines.com
- More Taos area B&Bs are listed here.
- And further afield, the New Mexico B&B organization
- High-Road-Artist.com - An artists' blog, a source of inspiration for artists, art lovers, and anyone seeking to find spiritual, personal, or artistic growth in their life.
- Santa Fe Selection's blog entry about The High Road to Taos
- Along the High Road: A Guide to the Scenic Route between Espanola and Taos by Margaret M. Nava, Santa Fe: Sunstone Press, 2004
- Santa Fe Selection Comprehensive Travel Guide to the Authentic Santa Fe Experience.
- Santa Fe Unlimited - A Comprehensive Guide to Santa Fe
- Taos Unlimited - A Comprehensive Guide to Taos
- Culture Trip New Mexico - the best art, food, culture, travel
- NEW MEXICO Artists' Studio Tour Guide - published by Marc-Paul LaRouche Streamlynx, LLC
- Historic Churches of Taos and Northern New Mexico - compiled by Elizabeth J. Cunnigham, published by Taos County Lodgers Association and Town of Taos
- New Mexico Tourism Department
- Santa Fe Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Espanola Chamber of Commerce
- Taos Vacation Guide
- Taos Chamber of Commerce
- Red River Visitor Information Center
- TaosWebb Guide to Northern New Mexico
- Los Alamos Visitors Guide
- Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau
- GuestLife New Mexico
- New Mexico Magazine
- Sangres.com: New Mexico Vacation Guide
- HorseTailTrails.com—tourist and cultural information on Northern New Mexico
- Carson National Forest
- New Mexico Information & Maps
- Taos County
- Las Trampas
Miscellaneous Travel Sites
WeGoPlaces.com Things to do in the United States and Canada
Please patronize our advertisers - they help to make the Tour possible each year!